Thursday, March 6, 2008

Images of Fred and Chloe - Fresh From Our Imaginations

About a month ago, I sat down to draw what I thought Fred and Chloe might look like. After producing a drawing, I got corporate approval from Lucas. To quote, "That is just what I was thinking," Lucas said. After much troubles trying to translate the drawing into digital format, I finally did it with an online software called Vector Magic.

To make a long story short. Fred and Chloe images are available for your viewing pleasure. See below. I see a book deal coming. :-) Let me know what you think.

Fred


Chloe

3 comments:

Gaciel Moline said...

Dear Lucas & Jodi,

The pictures from Chloe @ Fred are great.
I loved them!!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Exactly how I had begun to imagine them.
Keep it up!

Love,

Silvia

Heather M. said...

Great job on the illustrations! I especially like Fred. After chapter 2, I was thinking it would be nice to have pictures but I didn't want to suggest more work! :o) I am inspired by your creativity and all of the wonderful projects you do with your children.